What Are Dental Implants
A dental implant is a replacement for a missing tooth’s root. It is made from titanium, a metal that can fuse with the human bone. The implant can support a prosthetic crown or a bridge or a denture to provide individuals with a fixed and therefore a comfortable and confidence inspiring replacement for their missing teeth. It is the ideal substitute for a natural tooth, both functionally and aesthetically
Benefits Of Dental Implants
- They can replace one or several or your teeth without the need of filing down your adjacent teeth.
- They can give support to a bridge, so you don’t have to wear a removable partial denture.
- If you decide to have a denture, supporting it with dental implants will prevent it from moving and therefore add to your comfort and boost your confidence.
- They can stabilise the jawbone, helping to keep the bone integrity for longer.
Why Choose Us
- We always provide clear price estimates with no hidden extras.
- Our clinicians are all UK- qualified and GDC registered with a minimum of 20 years of experience.
- State of the art facility in Notting hill. We are only a walking distance from the underground station with pay and display parking nearby.
- Our facilities are state of the art. We only use premium brand implants and always provide a premium care at unbeatable prices.
- We provide interest free finance.
- Our friendly and experienced team will always strive to make the whole experience a positive one for you.
- Our Dental Implants start from as little as £29.50/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I Suitable for Dental Implants?
- There are very few reasons why you are not clinically eligible for having dental implants.
- The only real condition which will not allow an implant to be placed is if you are taking or have had a particular medication, Bisphosphonates, ( an anti-osteoporosis drug), if you have never heard of it then you probably have not had it.
- As soon as your jaw has stopped developing (around seventeen years old), then you can be eligible for implants.
- Lacking bone in an area is not usually a problem in placing implants, as we use advanced techniques to solve this limitation.
- As with any dental structure, good dental hygiene must be maintained at all times.
- Smoking does reduces the life expectancy of any dental structure and implants are no different.
I am a Nervous Patient
Don’t be worried if you are a nervous patient, everyone of us is scared of needles in our mouth and we are well aware of it. Our expert and experienced team will put your mind at ease and will provide special assistance to work with nervous patients. Unlike most of dental procedures, placing an implant is not as painful.
How Much Will It Cost
Our single tooth premium brand implant, including the necessary assessments and x-Rays and the fitted ceramic crown starts at a price as low as £29.50 per month with finance or £1,350 total price. We use simply the best quality implant systems on the market. We have managed to secure great discounts from the manufacturers of the implants because of the volume of implants we do and can therefore transfer the savings to our patients. We are very proud about the quality of the service we provide. You need to walk into our beautiful studio to experience this. Call us on 0207 229 8300 to find out more about our services.
Call 020 7229 8300 to Book an Appointment
Alternatively, you can book online.
BEAUTY CLINIC OPENING TIMES
Monday: 10AM-3:00PM (lunch break 1:00-1:30PM)
NEAREST TUBE STATIONS
Bayswater (10 min walk)
Royal Oak (10 min walk)
Notting Hill Gate (11 min walk)
Queensway (11 min walk)
HOW TO FIND US
45 Hereford Road (off Westbourne Grove), Notting Hill, London, W2 5AH